| For some reason I see them as an old couple in this picture |
The kids are, in a word, wonderful. They are still healthy, in that they have not required us to take them to the doctor's for any unannounced visits. They could, in fact, be growing three spleens each, but as long as they look good, we're all happy. They have an appointment with their occupational therapist on Monday, so we will get a more accurate weight, but I would peg him at just about 9 pounds, her at 8 and a half.
She has woken up a few morning with an extremely clogged nose that makes her sound wheezy, but a few suctions from the 'snarker' and she is sounds a lot better. The 'snarker' is the baby turkey baster that sucks nose goop right out from their brain. The kids hate it but they can breath easier after, so I think they forgive us.
This weekend our friends Aaron and Rita are getting married in Pasadena. I am a groomsman so we will be going up on Saturday for the rehearsal and Sunday for the ceremony. The kids won't be joining us, they'll be staying with their great-grandparents on Saturday and their grandparents on Sunday.
Mandy's sister Melissa and her two kids, along with Mom and Mike will be visiting starting on Tuesday. We haven't Melissa, Porter and Adie since our trip last June so we can't wait to see how much they've grown, and of course they will all be excited to meet the kids.
| Who wants to go in the water? |
I love these babies! I just can't seem to get enough of them. Thanks for always sharing with us.
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
CC