Rambles & Run-ons: NOW WITH 100% MORE PASSENGERS!

Our Lives Have Changed. So has our blog.
We realize that many of you first started reading when we began a cross-country road trip in June of '09. Just ten months later we are proud to announce the arrival of our twins. No road trips planned just yet, but there are a slew of adventures around every corner.

Monday, 5/24

RG got his first A+
Back to that in a minute.
I was interrupted in my blogging as I felt wetness on my finger. Looking down, OS had blown out her diaper with one of her super-poops. After I carefully removed her diaper, she began to pee. I was amazed that a girl's pee could go in as many directions as it did. I removed her clothes, cleaned her up and got her dressed and bundled. After all that, I changed the changing pad cover - for the second time today as RG let loose earlier.
You might imagine that I am frustrated  and over pooped/peed. And you may be right, but as I type this, she is resting on my chest, and steals glances up at me on occasion. Looking into her beautiful eyes makes all that dirty work well worth it.
So, RG and his A+
I took him to visit the occupational therapist today who analyzed his muscle strength coordination, sucking, reflexes and vision. Excellent, excellent, excellent, except that she notices that the left side of his head is slightly more flat than the rest. Her recommendation was to make sure we change his head position every time he sleeps. Sure thing, lady. I'll ask him nicely not to move at all, either.
OS gave me a surprise when I set her down on her stomach and turned around to get a glass of water. As I came out of the kitchen I stopped dead in my tracks, as she was on her back, looking up at me. Wait till the occupational therapist checks out that little girl! A++!!!
PS for those of you keeping track there are only 17 days left till World Cup 2010 begins.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the best laugh of the day! Visualizing it all as I read really put me over the top.
    Watch out tho, if they keep progressing they may just be playing in the games.

    ReplyDelete