Rambles & Run-ons: NOW WITH 100% MORE PASSENGERS!

Our Lives Have Changed. So has our blog.
We realize that many of you first started reading when we began a cross-country road trip in June of '09. Just ten months later we are proud to announce the arrival of our twins. No road trips planned just yet, but there are a slew of adventures around every corner.

Six Weeks!

I'm typing with one hand in the dark so please forgive any typos.
Friday the 21st was their original due date. (It was also the 30th anniversary of The Empire Strikes Back - more reason they should have been named Luke and Leia. Sometimes I refer to them under that moniker, but only in a secret service sort of fashion, as in Luke and Leia are secure in their car seats, Luke and Leia need a feeding). It may have been easier for us and less traumatic for them had they gone full term but I wouldn't exchange these past six weeks for anything.
We seem to get better at this game every day. We are quite good and exchanging babies with one hand, and I'm getting quite good at holding both of them. Picking them up is the only challenge, and I've almost got that mastered. Its great, I only dropped them every other time now.
We discovered that RG prefers to take a shower as opposed to a bath. He is much more quiet and accommodating. As for the sleeping, they are at least now on the same schedule so they only necessitate about a 45 minute session in the middle of the night.
After their shower today we put on some cute onesies and prepared to take some [pictures but he was exceptionally fussy and we abandoned that idea. We still need to take some for the announcements and some quality ones to put up n the wall. Someday . . .
No new pictures but here are some that we didn't include in earlier posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment